Monday, January 11, 2021

Vodcast

 Vodcast is actually defined as the video content of podcasts.With vodcast,you can convey certain topics to people,entertain them and encourage them to think.While you are preparing a vodcast,you need to make sure that the content you produce is interesting and enjoyable to people.As well as content, production is also an important point.

Also,you should have your own style while doing vodcast.You shouldn't be emulating others.You should try to be you.Then,people will see the sincerity in you.I make a vodcast by using Canva.You can check it out with the link I put down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Weeks in My Open and Distance Learning Course

 Hello! In this post I will be talking about the assignments I did for my open and distance learning course. Let's take a look at them! ...