Sunday, December 27, 2020

MindMeister

 

Hello! Today I am sharing a very useful web tool with you.It's called MindMeister.It is an online collaborative,knowledge-based mind mapping tool that students and other individuals can use to understand and make connections between concepts,ideas and information.Mind maps help users collect ideas and facts based on a given topic.I find it very convenient and I'm sure that I am going to suggest this application to my future students.I also shared the map I made for Instructional Technology my class.Don't forget to check it out.












No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Weeks in My Open and Distance Learning Course

 Hello! In this post I will be talking about the assignments I did for my open and distance learning course. Let's take a look at them! ...