Sunday, December 27, 2020

Edmodo

 

Edmodo is an educational network that aims at providing teachers with tools to help them connect and communication with their students and parents.Via the edmodo app or website,teachers can share content,texts,videos,homework and assignments with their students online.Teachers with their accounts can create groups and invite students and parents to join.In these groups teacher also can send and recieve private messages. One of the greatest advantages of Edmodo is that students and parents do not need to share their personal information or email addresses to create an account. All they need to do is to enter their name, surname, create a password and enter the class code, which should be provided by the teacher. This code is automatically generated by Edmodo when you create a new group.I also shared a class code that I created.You can check it out!

Class codee93a9q 








No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Weeks in My Open and Distance Learning Course

 Hello! In this post I will be talking about the assignments I did for my open and distance learning course. Let's take a look at them! ...