Sunday, January 3, 2021

Be Creative with Padlet!



Padlet is a digital board where you can add images,videos and articles and many virtual materials you want to keep..It can be customized as you wish.You can arrange it from the settings icon.You can change the elements of the board.

Such as;title,description,background,icon,text,style,theme,tags,comments and link.And beside other users teachers can share the dashboards they have created with their students so that information can be spread.Padlet offers stuents the opportunity to work simultaneously and jointly.When teacher create a board and determines a topic on it,students can create a common product with the link that their teacher give them.



Padlet is a very easy tool to use.And for me this is a very important feature in a web tool.Because when a web tool too complicated to use I immediately give up and I don't even try to use it.And I think this is same for almost all people.For language learning,language teachers can use padlet for many ways.They can create a board and group some certain words on it.Then they can ask students to write sentences for each of them.Or teachers can use Padlet for grammar teaching and brainstorming.As a language teacher candidate I can say that I am  sure that I am going to use Padlet in my classes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Weeks in My Open and Distance Learning Course

 Hello! In this post I will be talking about the assignments I did for my open and distance learning course. Let's take a look at them! ...