Monday, January 11, 2021

Podcast

 


The dictionary meaning of podcast is ‘’It is a digital audio file made available on the internet for downloading to a computer or mobile device, typically available as a series, new instalments of which can be received by subscribers automatically.’’ In these days,it has a variety of usage.It’s up to subject of the podcast.It can be about an educational subject or a disease.Everyone can make their own podcast even with their smartphones.In my view,it is a great opportunity to everyone who wants to share their knowledge with others. With listening podcasts that made with foreign languages,language learners can improve themselves just listening to them.Learners can listen a podcast while driving or even cooking.I think podcast is something that all language learners should benefit from! I also put my podcast’s link down below.You can go and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Weeks in My Open and Distance Learning Course

 Hello! In this post I will be talking about the assignments I did for my open and distance learning course. Let's take a look at them! ...