Saturday, January 2, 2021

Have Your Own World with Second Life!




When you first look at the Second Life you may think it is a game.But it is not. There are no quests, there is no leveling up or unlocking of achievements, that sort of thing. It is an online virtual world.It was launched on June 23, 2003.In Second Life users called residents.They can create virtual representations of themselves, called avatars.They are able to interact with places, objects and other residents.They can meet other residents and socialize.They can build, create, shop, and trade.

There are things I like and dislike about Second Life.Let me tell you about them.I find it very hard to use.For me,it has a very complicated interface.I had very hard times while searching what I wanted.On the other hand,I like that users can meet other users.And it has really interesting avatar ideas.So,I created my own avatar.There is a photo of it down below.





No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Weeks in My Open and Distance Learning Course

 Hello! In this post I will be talking about the assignments I did for my open and distance learning course. Let's take a look at them! ...