Friday, January 1, 2021

Discover Your Author Side with Storybird!

 

Storybird is one of the world’s largest storytelling communities. It is a publishingplatform for visual storytelling. Teachers sometimes have trouble finding activities related to writing.Storybird can be very helpful for that problem.It is a really  good opportunity for teachers to make their students love writing.It  has illustrations to inspire students to write stories, and it also has writing challenges and more.With Storybird students can write stories,poems and they  can even  write their own book in Storybird.Students can be a writer with just one click!Also,teachers can become members and add their students to their classes which they created themselves. They can give assignments about  writing.Teachers can see their students’ works and they can share their ideas about them. One ofthe great things about Storybird is that  teachers can create a library for Their students.I am sure that Storybird can make students to love reading and writing.I shared a comic that I made in Storybird.You can check it out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Weeks in My Open and Distance Learning Course

 Hello! In this post I will be talking about the assignments I did for my open and distance learning course. Let's take a look at them! ...