Monday, December 28, 2020

Have Your Own Avatar with Voki!

 


With Voki, you can create an avatar you want or edit an existing avatar and make it speak in different languages.Voki has 25 different language properties. It consists of 3 different sections: Voki, Voki Classroom and Voki Presenter.Each and every one has its own qualities that are very useful.To mention briefly,you can be used Voki while working individually. Voki Classroom can be used in classroom activities.Instructors can create classes and add students.Then they can follow the voices made by their students and follow the progress. Instructors can also give homework to students. Voki Presenter is not much different from Standard Voki in terms of feature variety. Adding audio and presentations is unlimited.However Voki Classroom and Voki Presenter are charged after a 15-day trial period. The avatar created with Voki can be used to recall an important event in history or to summarize a story read, ask or answer a relevant question. It can create more efficient and permanent learning environments by making subjects more fun for students. I created an avatar named Lady Duck.And I have to say that I had a really good time while creating it.I shared my avatar's picture and link with you down below.I definitely think that you should at least give a look at Voki.




The link: https://tinyurl.com/y94bpbfd



No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Weeks in My Open and Distance Learning Course

 Hello! In this post I will be talking about the assignments I did for my open and distance learning course. Let's take a look at them! ...