Monday, December 28, 2020

Wordle

 


Wordle is a picture that consists of words related to a certain subject in different dimensions.It can be used to help students or any individual to keep the terms or words that they want to remember they have learned better in mind.For example, students can picture the words they learned about health in English lessons by using Wordle.With this,they can always go back and look at that picture.So,using Wordle helps them to ensures the words they learn are permanent.Wordle is very eaisy to use. Users can visualize words into the shapes they want, with the colors and features they specify. The picture is all up to their wishes. In my opinion,Wordle can be very beneficial in language learning.Also,as an example,I shared a picture I made.Feel free to look!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Weeks in My Open and Distance Learning Course

 Hello! In this post I will be talking about the assignments I did for my open and distance learning course. Let's take a look at them! ...