Friday, January 1, 2021

VoiceThread

 



VoicThread is a collaborative,multimedia slide show that holds images,documents and videos.It allows people to navigate slides and leave comments in different  ways.These are not live.They take place whenever and wherever it’s suitable forpeople to attend.Users can use voice,text,audio file,video or share a VoiceThread link with teachers,students,friends and colleagues for them to express their  opinions.Also,it has over 50 different types of media. With VoiceThread  especially students can develop their speaking skills.Furthermore,VoiceThread is an opportunity to evolve themselves about presentation.When there is not  enough time for each student to present in a face-to face lesson , students can use it to complete their presentations.For me,the most useful feature about  VoiceThread is that it is a cloud application so th ere is no software to install.  I definitely recommend using VoiceThread!

No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Weeks in My Open and Distance Learning Course

 Hello! In this post I will be talking about the assignments I did for my open and distance learning course. Let's take a look at them! ...