Friday, January 1, 2021

Create Comics with Pixton!

 


Pixton is a website that allows users  to create their own comics.In Pixton,there are various comic book layouts, numerous character,background and a host of creative options.With Pixton you can describe subtle emotions with customizable characters,In Pixton you can create your own avatar.You can choose anything you want.I think this is  very significant.Because I feel like the more I am free while using an application or website the more I become creative.I made an avatar using Pixton.And I enjoy it very much.I put it down below so you can check it out!

What can teachers and students do with Pixton?

  • Because it is student-centered tool it enables them to create their own knowledge and allow it to display it in a meaningful way for them.
  • Teachers can use it to teach a foreign language
  • Student can use it to develop their grammar skills.
  • Teachers can create dialogues and have students answer questions based on dialogues.





No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Weeks in My Open and Distance Learning Course

 Hello! In this post I will be talking about the assignments I did for my open and distance learning course. Let's take a look at them! ...