Sunday, January 24, 2021

Create Your Own Video with Animoto!

With Animation you can prepare fun video clips by using ready-made templates and effects saved in the system or by adding your own files. Animoto has both paid and free options, you can choose whichever suits you the best.You do not need to install any programs on our computer to use Animoto. Animoto is a web tool that works online.


So, if you have an internet connection in your classroom, you can display your animations directly from the Animoto system, or you can present them by getting or downloading the link link. It has a easiy use,that means it gets a plus point from me.Both students and teachers can make a lasting impression with memorable videos for every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

7 Weeks in My Open and Distance Learning Course

 Hello! In this post I will be talking about the assignments I did for my open and distance learning course. Let's take a look at them! ...